Click on the thumbnail for a bigger photograph.
- A female leopard on the hunt one late afternoon during the winter of 2005.
- I fell in love with this beautiful female leopard. Timbavati July 2005.
- If you can see the colour of an elephant's eye you are too close to the animal!
- We were too close!
- Cape buffalo. Big herd in the Timbavati.
- This roaring male lion passed our vehicle within 3 meters! Thornybush July 2005
- King of the animals, or so they say. Thornybush July 2005
- One of my favourites. Thornybush July 2005
- I managed to take three photographs of this male leopard before his front paws touched the ground again! Thornybush July 2005
- Mr Bad Temper, a buffalo bul, feared by hunters in Africa.